Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photos from Oahu

I just picked up the 4 rolls of film of almost invasive documentary style photographs that I took during our trip to Oahu. I have yet to convince my mother to let me upload them (she said she looks too tired and doesn't like that she is holding her cell in a lot of the photos)...and I'm also too lazy to scan them right now.

In the meantime, here are some digital photographs.



















I coerced my mom to go to the city (ward shopping center to be exact) so that we could have dinner with my future roommate Laura. Let's just say that driving from Kaneohe to the city isn't my mom's favorite memory.








I think Jewel was crying because she wanted some of my free 7-11 day slurpie-even though mom got a weird mango flavored slurpie. lol




Our host family Greg and Michelle and their wonderful puppies which Jewel loved.
















No comments:

Post a Comment