Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hula

Jeweliana and I were looking at a book about how to Hula, and while we were describing and talking about the moves the dancers were making she repeatedly said “not fair”. I asked her what she meant by that and she explained that it wasn’t fair that they could move their arms so easily and dance the hula.

You break my heart sometimes Jeweliana, no, it isn’t fair that your hands are super tight and when you tell them to relax and stretch out they don’t always work. It isn’t fair, but we must never stop trying to dance the hula and learning how to do things our own way.

When we were at my friends’ graduation, she got bored and so mom wheeled her around the hotel grounds and watched a little of the polynesian luau they have. She now really wants to go to a luau and I told her we would take her at some point, and continue learning about hula and how to dance.

2 comments:

  1. Well lets see how we can help Jewel learn the Hula, okay! :) xx Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... rent hula dancers

    ReplyDelete