Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Full plate

1/26/11 Wednesday
Chin up! Chest out! Back straight!
Jewel had a good nights sleep, hens so did I.
I can not care for Jewel alone, this is obvious. She needs, her Da, Sissies, Aunties and friends, therapists, and animal friends too. I have come to rely on a community, a safe circle of hearts. Thank you just does not seem enough, to say to all those who have come along side us. Yesterday would not have been possible if it had not been for all those people that I mentioned and all those whom I did not mention. All those therapy sessions have helped this moment to be great, thank you to all the O/T, P/T, Speech therapy, massage, chiropractic, body work care!
Thank you to all those children at Hope Chapel who collected money, donated their allowance, recycled cans, thank you for wanting to help Jewel get her Super Stand, for it is helping her body a lot! :) Thank you for all those who have prayed and are praying for her, still believing in her healing and progress. I have never had the spirit that this is it for Jewel, but I continue to believe in more ability for her. I have hit many valleys and my daughters help me through. They are amazing prayer warriors, thank you girls. Thank you to my girl friends because with out them I would still be crying and not in a good place. We need each other to to laugh and cry together, help each other up, speak into each others lives, witness each others lives because we are part of each other's stories. We are a private family and it is easy to get isolated but thanks to my friends this has not happened. Thank you Kathleen, the children's librarian and my dear friend Doris, who has moved away, for always recognizing Jewel's intelligence. For always praying for her speech because ladies she has come a long way, and your love, believing and prayers have blessed her. Who ever may read this, I hope you have such people come into your life and if you have a special child, I encourage you to open your heart up to such people. My mother in law, Ina gave me some advise when Jewel was born. She said, " Believe in God, believe in yourself and believe in your daughter!" Thank you Ina, I have passed these words onto to others who have gone into premature labour, and I am sure it has helped them as these words still feed me. Today is a good day, merry trails to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment