Tuesday, January 18, 2011




Last night Grandpa Sean-Dad called while mom was stretching Jewel before bed. He usually calls us three times a week, sometimes four times a day if we are not home to pick up during his initial call.
Right now it is snowing in the part of Canada, where he lives, and he called to tell us what he did that afternoon. He was outside in his wheelchair and he had a coconut chocalate candy bar. There was a little girl where he was, and Grandpa Sean-Dad told me that "I could tell that this little girl really wanted my candy bar. So I asked her if she would do something for me then i would give her my candy bar. I told her all she had to do was make three snow angles. And immediately she fell backwards into the snow and made three snow angels for me. I want you to know that you, Raven and Jeweliana have snow angels now."


It was so sweet and touching the way he shared his story, and very kind of him to ask the little girl to make a snow angel for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment