Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rest

2/13/2011 Sunday
So many changes happening around the world, floods and people demonstrating, life celebrated, children read to, some one laid to rest. Life is so large. Yesterday I felt impatient and angry. There is always so much to do and never enough time to do it all. Today I will aim to just enjoy the day in spite of my long list. I will enjoy my home amidst the dust and things not put away, I will delight in my children as they are and stop redirecting them to task. Today is another workday for me but I will wear the heart and attitude of rest.
We have had some hard nights for Jewel has been restless, a bit constipated and more spasms.
Feeding her fiber, leafy greens, fish, everything with the best cold pressed olive oil, (organic, unfiltered, unrefined). This usually helps move the bowels and helps with caloric intake. Jewel is very tiny and burns up lots of calories due to her spasms. Then I tried the Chamomile tea, (Traditional Medicinals brand, the best and purest teas. All pharmaceutical grade) and it did not calm, most probably because she did not like it or should I say is not used to it and has not yet developed a taste for it, and hardly drank it. Chamomile is a digestive aid, gently nourishes the nervous system and gastrointestinal tract. Then I made the trusted Calm from the health food store and you know it helped with number two and she slept a lot better as well. Thank you! Calm is the brand name, it is a magnesium supplement, restoring healthy magnesium levels and balances calcium intake, acts like an anti-stress agent. Read the directions and always submerge the powder into warm or hot water to activate the magnesium, if it does not bubble it has not been activated!
Potty training is going well.
I finished my gift to my self which was taking the 21 day meditation challenge and it was good, I enjoyed taking 2-20 min. out for my self to just be still :)
I highly recommend it!
Thank you xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment