Monday, February 14, 2011

Ask

2/14/11 Monday

Happy Valentines day everyone!
Every day should be a day of LOVE, and Gratitude.

Someone I respect and trust from the Beeyoutiful company recommended; " I would definitely suggest if you are not using them already would be a probiotic. Tummy Tuneup, although a capsule, could be opened and put in her drink or food. This definitely will help build her gut and protect again infections or bad bacteria.

Next, I would suggest if she is not on it is Vitamin D3. We have both a gelcap, which is very small, and a liquid. This will help her protect against infection and support many of her vital functions and organs.

Lastly, if she isn't on a Cod Liver Oil supplement. I would definitely suggest that you look into our Cod Liver Oil supplements. We carry both a Beeyoutiful labeled gelcap or the some of the Green Pasture's line of Cod Liver Oil and/or High Fat Butter Oil

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions, please let me know. You may also find some of the posts on the forum, www.merryheartmedicine.com or at www.facebook.com/beeyoutiful" from Mary Ewing

Remember that without a healthy gut we can not be healthy, so think twice before shoving that piece of food into your mouth and ask your self is it good for the gut, will it help feed the body with the best nutrition. Everything we feed Jewel is pondered on and prayed over. I got my kids tooth brushes for valentines day xox

No comments:

Post a Comment