Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ten

2/2/2011 Tues.
Jewel turned double digits today! A double cool and amazing 10!
She got books 3,4,5 and 6 in the, How to train your Dragon series.
She also got another mermaid, yeah Jewel! Some new clothes for ken and barbie too.
We had a nice day. Jewel got to see her body worker, I was working so Gary and Raven got to go.
John said it was a nice change with out me because I tend to hover, what ever could he mean, hee hee. I will have to work on this thing called letting go! It does not come naturally to me, I even tend to help the horse when he trips, instead of just stepping back. Jewel got to have her massage today and Jimmy said to give her a tea spoon or raw honey every morning. This is meant to wake up the digestive track and is good for the immune system. Jimmy got to work on her neck, chest and stomach. He showed Raven and I how to begin strengthening her hips, this will help eliminate pain and bring some better function to this area. So we will do this.
We had a nice BBQ at our pool and my worker aka calabash mother was there to join us. Jenny charmed her way into my families heart, as I knew she would. We took Jewel's wheel chair down to the pool, her service dog aka sister aka ' dwagon' was tethered to the pole and we all enjoyed a nice meal together. Simple is always better for Jewel, she is so easy to please.
I will have a small celebration for her on sunday, her request was a dragon cake and one friend, see so easy and simple! She knows how to have fun! Thank you Jewel for teaching us how to enjoy all the things we call simple :)
Oh I forgot, I ran into one of the fathers who has an autistic labeled son. He said that the Wii game technology has helped his son with concentration and small muscle co-ordination. He highly recommended that I try to get Jewel to one and see how she does. There are many games and the physical range needed may very from game to game. Note to self: must check out a Wii game and implement Honey in the mornings and hip strengthening into daily program. Thank you to Jimmy and John for working on Jewel, both of these men are so talented in their gifting and craft and they do not charge or take payment for working on Jewel. Blessings to you and your house hold. Today Jewel is so much better, still taking her natural medicine, eating well and had a good number two after the massage. All the laughter and good times with her sissies make for good medicine. Her relatives called today to wish her a happy birthday, which makes her feel so loved, special and connected, thank you family xx
Books and to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment