Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/18/2011  Wednesday

We bought Jewel a pair of light pink soccer socks to go under her AFOs and they work nicely.
This way there will be enough skin coverage to avoid skin breakdown.

Jewel had a grate O/T session with Carol, she helped with adjusting Jewel in her gait trainer and did lots of myofascial release.

I am so exhausted I think this state should be illegal and I feel rather overwhelmed with all the things I would like to do and get done for and with Jewel and her sisters.  I hate this brain fog feeling, Moms should,.... feel lots happier and be full of endless energy.  On monday I came home from work and fell asleep, totally forgetting that I still had another client waiting. Big Oops, this is a first and lets hope the last time this ever happens!

Hope you are making time to take care of you because the saying goes, you can not give what you do not have.  So I will be attempting to refuel, happy trails to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment