Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friendship

3/17/2011

It has been a full and hectic day, like most days around here.

Jewel went to see her body worker at 9:30 am.
Another great session with John, he works on her nervous system and is very gentle with Jewel.
His touch is very light with her and she always unwinds.
He is encouraging us to look closer at her diet and cut out more starch. I will be looking into this. I remember the neonatologist telling me that nutrition was the "golden key".
Somedays I wish I had a secretary, researcher and a aid to help :)

When I got home at noon Jewel was sick, she has a sore throat and is very phlegmy.
Last november we cut out her milk with good results.
So I made up some throat coat tea, gave her honey and black elder berry to boost her immune system. Lots of water and will give her golden seal and echinacea with dinner.

Jewel received a present in the mail today from her friend Sophie x
It was a beautiful water color of sweet peas.
Thank you Sophie, Jewel said "Great, Tank You :)"
We need to get it framed and up on the wall. Tears of Joy.

I love how the internet brings us together.

Having a friend is important, friends are gifts and we need to cherish them!

I have to go and tend to Jewel xox Be well


No comments:

Post a Comment