Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mitzvah

3/17/22
One of my favorite clients wants to bless Jewel with a Mitzvah.
They are grateful for their many blessings and they wish to bless Jewel.
They are thankful that the tsunami did not hurt them.
One of the meanings for Mitzvah refers to an act of expressing human kindness towards another, there by changing their lives.  A Mitzvah, a gift of blessing!
So they will pay for her Gait Trainer, WOW and Thank You!!
:)
So we are busy researching, talking to our P/T and getting our information together to chose a piece of equipment that this family will so generously purchase for Jewel.  Contacting past therapists that have moved, for we need their advise, we need wisdom.
So much to be grateful for, so many blessings, even when we least expect it.
I am floored, teared up with gratitude and excited for this opportunity.
My posts are long winded like me, I hope if any one is reading them they will be inspired, encourage, motivated, and more. I am not an expert, I know each family must find their path and what is best for their child/ren, I am just sharing what works for me, what I have found and I hope many blessings find you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment