Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Umbrellas

"Where umbrella?" , has been Jewels mantra,... until a small manila envelope arrived.

Umbrella's arrived in the mail! Whoop, whoop! :))
Yes, three little doll umbrellas arrived in the mail, what fun.
Blue,pink and yellow.
Jewel said,"no way!" So all the girls got to play with their dolls and umbrellas.
Amazing umbrellas for $2.99, a great buy. They work like real umbrellas.
So all the sisters played dollies, I love it how my older girls are not too old to play with dolls and their sissy!!

I am glad I honored their request for these umbrellas, for life is made up of small moments threaded together.

I absolutely adore my children, they are my joy, I love them all equally always and forever.

EEk Jewel is rolling this morning. I am not going to scream and do a little dance but I will do this in my heart. When I express too much outward excitement she stops doing what ever I was excited about, like rolling. I do think it just may be too much pressure to perform and she seems to be a perfectionist. When she tries to hard her high tone kicks in and frustration ends the activity. At this moment she is relaxed and is rolling a bit, she does not do this often, so I am happy!

Oh, one thing that helps the spasticity in her hips is hippo-therapy, which is horse back riding. Yahy , to natural aids that help with over all health and strengthening. !!

Enjoy the little moments in your day and respect yourself and the people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment