Friday, March 25, 2011

Nick Vujicic

3/25/11 Friday

Check this web site out;http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/faqs-about-nick
http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/faqs-about-nick

you can also hear Nick speak on youtube
Some days I hit the wall, everything seems hard, and I need encouragement.
I first learnt of Nick in the Free surf magazine, he was tandem surfing with Bethany Hamilton! (She had her arm bit off by a shark).
Jewel and I watched one of Nick Vujicic's clips on youtube, and it inspired both of us. ( He was born with out arms and legs).
We are looking forward to seeing Bethany Hamilton's movie Soul surfer on April 8th, 2011.
Everything is challenging, difficult and hard for Jewel, even for me when I work with her. Life can be so frustrating!
We need inspiration and watching these two wonderful people share on youtube is what we needed today!
Jewel is more than her label and limitations, she has to want to work and fail and work to achieve her goals and dreams.
God has a perfect plan for Jewel, watch out world.
I hope I can have the strength to do right by you Jewel.
We all need to be cheered on, we all have value, a purpose, and a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment