Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mitzvah for Jewel and Resolution

4/12/2011 Today, Tuesday is may B-day
My how time flies when you are living in the moment.
The girls made me wear a tiara today and I don't know why I do not wear one more often!
And you should see the cake that Raven baked from scratch, mmm mmm! Thank you Raven ! :-)
There are so many blessings in my life, and I am truly grateful for them all!!
My girls are my joy and my girlfriends cheer me on, really these are the treasures in life!
Raven made a huge cake from scratch and it is maple and caramel,  yum!
Sugar is not so good for Jewel but we all need to celebrate :)

Yesterday, 4/11/11 is huge blessing day, Gilbert and Marian gifted Jewel with a Gate Trainer.
They gave her a Mitzvah which is a blessing, really, this truly happened.
They are thankful that they were safe during the Tsunami and they wanted to give back and bless Jewel.
Thank You Gil and Marian, I accept this gift for Jewel with my whole heart and I thank you for your generosity and love.
Such joy and humility, so our garden of dreams abound.

Found Jewel's New year's Resolution list for 2011
She made this with her speech pathologist and us.
-Sit up by self
-Read
-Write book with Raven
-Be able to stand
-Walk
-Read all "How to train a Dragon" books with Makena
-Improve my "R" sound

Goals are important and so are dreams. A girl with a plan, plans to succeed! Jewel is working her plan and now she has help with her Gait trainer on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment