Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dreaming

Today i took a nap because I was really really tired from this weekend, (raven and I slept over at a friends and didn't get any sleep). When I slept I had a dream that Jewel was sitting in a chair, feeding herself cake. I remember that we were all around her watching her feed herself, and then Dad said something and she stopped. lol

When I told Jewel my dream, she smiled and her immediate question was "what kind of cake?" I told her I didn't know, and she said "what color?" I still didn't know, but I assured her that it was really yummy.

Jewel had a great hippo-therapy session with her occupational therapist Chrystal, and I got some awesome footage. I'll upload it soon. The horse ride must have tired her out (she rode for 40 minutes) because it is 9:12 and she is asleep. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment